Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The old spice guy is dating Kathy Griffin?!?!?

Did you know that Kathy Griffin is dating the Old Spice guy?  Or how to make a vegetarian spice brown rice veggie bowl?  Well thanks to the RSS feeds that I found this week, I do now! 

While the feeds suggested by the wonderful 23Things team sounded delightful and intellectually enlightening, really want I wanted was gossip and food.  The staples in life. 

To be totally honest, I've actually never looked into RSS feeds or really knew much about them.  So this was pretty fun.  I learned that we've got a movie in the library system called Dirt!  and animated movie about...well...dirt.  So even looking through the Library feed helped me find a lot of new things. 

I've never had a smart phone,  but I would think this would be awesome on one.  Having all the feeds grouped together on Google means you can log in and scroll through lots of topics quickly. 

It does make you think how much more we are prepetuating the generation of little patience.  It's an old debate, but does all this access at our finger's make us less and less patient for other things in our lives? 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much. Or at least less capable of focusing on anything for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete